Friday, May 7, 2010

BL Golden Wheat better than expected (Meant for yesterday)

I recently got the chance to sample a bottle of Bud Light Golden Wheat and was pleasantly surprised.
In a case of judging a book by its cover, I wasn’t expecting much. I don’t care much for any of Budweiser’s products, but I can’t say that about BL Golden Wheat. It wasn’t half bad.
This beer has a golden, almost orange, color to it. Its aroma is pleasing, and I don’t know if it’s the power of suggestion or not, but you can almost taste the wheat. This beer was better than I expected, and I wouldn’t have any problem trying it again.
Also, another plus, this beer comes with a twist off cap. No extra equipment needed for this one.
Have any of you tried it? If so, what did you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment