Thursday, November 10, 2016

Witness reports seeing unusual UFO in Montgomery, Alabama on Oct. 13

La Quinta Inn & Suites on Carmichael Road in Montgomery.
It’s the second Thursday of the month, so this week I’m giving you an update on UFO reports in Alabama from the previous month, courtesy of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON). A search for UFO reports in Alabama between Oct. 1 and Oct. 31 on MUFON’s website, www.mufon.com, resulted in just one report from within our state during that time.

That incident took place on Thurs., Oct. 13, at 6:30 a.m. in Montgomery. According to the witness in this case, he’d made an overnight stop in Montgomery, where he’d spent the night at the La Quinta Inn on Carmichael Road. The next morning, he got up and was walking his dogs in the parking lot around 6:30 a.m.

Suddenly and without warning, he turned around to see a “beautiful, glowing, turquoise-blue, pulsating sphere” in the sky, moving from the southeast towards the witness.

“I was rooted to the spot and watched as it passed me at a very high elevation, heading southwest toward the horizon,” the witness said in his report. “It seemed to pause for a split second as it ejected a gold, glowing pod-shaped object.”

The witness went on to say that this object emitted a flame from the bottom and “shot off at a great speed.” Around that same time, the blue sphere disappeared over the horizon.

The witness waited in the parking lot for at least five minutes to see if either object would come back or if any similar objects were following behind.

The witness said that the shade of blue of the first sphere was like “nothing from earth.” He noted that he had seen the color before when he witnessed a “very large” UFO traveling over Interstate Highway 10 near the Micho Plant in the late 1960s. The witness noted that during his lifetime, he’s sighted several UFOs, but hardly ever two that looked the same.

“I would give my eyeteeth to see this blue craft again,” he said. “I can truly say it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I am still puzzled as to what made me turn and look up into the sky. There was no sound emitting from this craft. The only other sound was morning rush hour traffic and that wasn’t very loud.”

While preparing this column, I attempted to determine where the “Micho Plant” near I-10 was located, but didn’t have much luck. I-10 is over 2,400 miles long and runs from Jacksonville, Fla. to Santa Monica, Calif. with about a third of its length passing through the state of Texas. Also, while I did find some businesses that go by the name Micho Company, I didn’t find any that sounded like the one referred to in the UFO report above.


Before closing out this week, I just want to put it out there again that I would be very interested to hear from anyone who have witnessed a UFO, especially in Conecuh County. I think a lot of other people would be interested in hearing your story too, and I’m willing to accept your report anonymously. You can contact me by e-mail at courantsports@earthlink.net or by phone at 578-1492.

No comments:

Post a Comment